Vegard Hybrid Jkt. w/hood is our most exclusive jacket designed with only the best materials. Traceable 100% Norwegian wool from Norwegian sheep who have lived a good life in the fresh Norwegian nature. Vegard Hybrid jacket got Windproof Pertex® material in the front and hood. We also use insulation from Lavalan® made of Norwegian wool as the natural insulation with unique features like temperature regulation, breathability and insulation. For Ulvang, a leading supplier of Wool garments, there is no option to use synthetic insulation, rather more sustainable fibers more locally sourced.
• A technical hooded jacket in 100% Norwegian wool with windproof front and feathery Norwegian wool insulation from Lavalan®.
• A more sustainable alternative to the down jacket. Warm and temperature regulating suitable for outdoors and everyday use.
• For those who need a sporty Merino wool jacket suitable for versataile use.
• 100% pure Norwegian wool from sheep who have lived a good life.
• FabricContent:Knit: 100% Wool (Norwegian crossbred wool). Woven: 100% Polyamide. Insulation: Wool/ PLA.
• Net weight (kg):0.63
• WashInstructions:Machine wash 30°C, using wool cycle. Use wool detergent.
• Country of Origin:Lithuania
• Color:Granite/Nature Melange
Krusche Outdoor & Workwear • Hadersbacher Straße 14 • 94333 Geiselhöring • Bayern • Deutschland
Im Herzen Niederbayerns im schönen Labertal, genau zwischen Regensburg, Dingolfing, Landshut und Straubing.