Premium lightweight cook and eat kit for 1-2 backpackers, featuring the PocketRocket Deluxe micro stove.
Our premium stove kit takes ultralight adventures up a notch with deluxe features that enhance your cooking experience on the trail. Sized for two but light enough for one, the kit comes equipped with MSR’s pressure-regulated, fast-boiling PocketRocket® Deluxe stove that perfectly nests in the kit’s ultra-compact Trail Mini™ Duo Cook Set. Ultralight backpackers and minimalist bikepackers alike will appreciate the stove’s push-start ignition, consistently fast boil times (even when fuel and temperatures are low), and broad burner for more versatile cooking and simmering. The 1.2 L pot is the ideal capacity for boiling water for two pouch meals or cups of coffee, while the included bowl adds a second eating/drinking vessel for sharing with a trail partner.
• Compact Design: Trail Mini™ Duo Cook Set efficiently nests the PocketRocket® Deluxe Stove, pot lifter & optional 4- or 8-oz • MSR fuel canister inside pot; bowl nests outside.
• Lightweight: Whole stove kit weighs just 371 g (13.1 oz), with capacity to serve two.
• Fast-Boiling: Pressure-regulated stove boils 1 liter in 3:20 minutes; maintains fast boil times even in cold weather and with low fuel.
• Integrated Piezo Igniter: Fast, reliable push-start ignition; spark igniter is protected inside broad burner for maximum durability.
• Includes: PocketRocket® Deluxe stove (83 g /2.9 oz) with stuff sack; 1.2 L hard-anodized aluminum pot with insulated grip; Hot- and cold-safe 28 oz bowl;* Strainer lid;* Mini LiteLifter™ pot handle; Kit stuff sack; Room to nest a 4- or 8-oz MSR IsoPro™ fuel canister (sold separately)
• Weight (Metric): 0.37 kg
• Minimum Weight (Metric): 0.37 kg
• Packaged Weight (Metric): 0.37 kg
• Burn time (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g / 8-oz. canister: 60 minutes
• Boil time (MSR IsoPro), 1 liter: 3.3 minutes
• Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g canister: 17 liters
• Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 1 oz. of fuel: 2.2 liters
• Volume (Metric): 1.2 liters
• Country of Origin: Korea
Krusche Outdoor & Workwear • Hadersbacher Straße 14 • 94333 Geiselhöring • Bayern • Deutschland
Im Herzen Niederbayerns im schönen Labertal, genau zwischen Regensburg, Dingolfing, Landshut und Straubing.