Sleep comfortably on overnight camping trips without adding bulk to your pack with the Phase 20° Sleeping Bag. You'll stay warm and dry in temps down to 20°F, thanks to the lofty 850-fill-power-down insulation and water-resistant Down Defender treatment. After an epic day on the mountain, give your feet a rest in the roomy, wrap-around footbox. Smooth, curved baffles help keep the fill in place, while the nautilus multi-baffle hood, cinchable draft collar, and snagless draft tube limit heat loss. If the interior gets too warm, use the full-length, two-way zipper to get some air. Tuck small items into the internal stash pocket for easy access during the night.
• Pertex Quantum® fabric is designed to protect from wind and improve the efficiency of insulation
• Water-resistant Down Defender provides lightweight warmth and an extra level of moisture protection and retains critical loft of the 850-fill-power-down insulation
• Smooth, curved baffles reduce down shifting while nautilus multi-baffle hood limits heat loss
• Anatomically designed footbox with wrap-around construction increases warmth
• Full-length, locking YKK two-way zipper
• Internal stash pocket; Snagless draft tube
• EN tested
• Hand-filled and finished in Rohnert Park, CA
• 100% recycled shell & lining
Krusche Outdoor & Workwear • Hadersbacher Straße 14 • 94333 Geiselhöring • Bayern • Deutschland
Im Herzen Niederbayerns im schönen Labertal, genau zwischen Regensburg, Dingolfing, Landshut und Straubing.